Who would have thought...

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Bill Glasheen

Who would have thought...

Post by Bill Glasheen »

...that in May 2005, the leader of the U.S. would be George W and the Prime Minister of Great Britain would be Tony Blair?

Love 'em or hate 'em, they survived in spite of their flaws. In the case of Tony Blair, it appears that a good economy saved him.

I am glad that folks from the U.K. got to vote their opinions. And whether or not Tony Blair survived yesterday, I also am thankful for everything that Blair and the U.K. in general have done for our country. Friends are not the ones that stick around when things are going well. They are the folks that stand with you even when times are rough, and when their own reputations are at stake.

- Bill
Mills75

Hello

Post by Mills75 »

Good stuff I was very pleased to see Blair was voted back in also for a third term. And I agree much thanks to the Brits who stand beside us when we need them and when opinions are split. It's nice to know we have such a strong European partner. :D
Jeff

Return to “Realist Training”