Oh, how appropriate!

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
mikemurphy

Post by mikemurphy »

Right on IJ

I wasn't even going to get into Reagan and George Sr., but well said! Bill may yet find a way to blame 9/11 on Jimmy Carter or JFK, or even shall I say it, Harry S. Truman. We'll hold our collective breath.

mike
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

You all are right. I am wrong.

Some things in life are more important than being right. We will meet again on another day.

Be well, and be thankful.

- Bill
mikemurphy

Post by mikemurphy »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I WIN, I WIN!!!! I'd like to first thank God almighty, and my family, who without them, I couldn't have done this. I'd also like to thank the academy and all you wonderful people who have supported me throughout the years. Oh, and don't forget the Democratic National Party, The Committee to Elect John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Hubert Humphrey, George McGovern, and Barbara Jordan. And for all you at Mother Jones, Love ya baby.

thank you and goodnite!

mike :wink:

Return to “Realist Training”