Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Rising Star

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Post by Rising Star »

Change!!!!!!!!!

So then why are the new cabinet appointees looking so familiar?

We won't get fooled again?

John
It's what we do!
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

Maybe, unlike the current administration, Obama wn'ts people who actually know what they are doing, instead of just parroting the company line.
Rising Star

Post by Rising Star »

Anything is possible.

But isn't it amusing that just months ago, Obama and his staff were falling over themselves to deride the foreign policy experience of Hillary, stating she did little more than sip tea and make small talk with foreign leaders while she was first lady. "What exactly is this foreign-policy experience?" Obama said mockingly of the New York senator. "Was she negotiating treaties? Was she handling crises? The answer is no."

Maybe keeping your friends close but your enemies closer is coming into play. It would be tougher for her to challenge a sitting president in 4 years if she is serving on his cabinet.

And now the incoming administration pulls off yet another flip flop. Maybe his decision to bring on Washington insiders is the kind of change he envisions.

I do hope it all works out for him and us. And hey, she has landed in hostile areas under sniper fire, running across the tarmac to their transport vehicles to get to safety.

The coming months and next four years should be interesting, at least, and fodder for talk radio (unless the 'fairness doctrine" re-emerges) and late night tv talk shows.

I have to go get my bank accounts in order and my money prepared to be re-distributed.

Happy Holidays!

Duck and Cover!

John
It's what we do!
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

I just bought a house, so I have no wealth to redistrbute at the moment. But would someone please tell me where I can line up for my Federal bailout?

Gene
Rising Star

Post by Rising Star »

I have an ex-wife so my wealth has actually alredy been redistributed! When you find out where to line up Gene, please let me know, I could use a little of that bailout money myself.

John
It's what we do!

Return to “Realist Training”