Buy the F@#$#@g book

"The title is "Explosive Uechi-ryu" and the moderator is Arthur Rabesa. Art will be exploring the power contained in Uechi-ryu that is not appreciated by the average practitioner. Make no mistake - this forum is for the serious martial artist and I wholeheartedly recommend it for anyone who really wants to tap his or her explosive power potential.

Moderator: Available

Art Rabesa

Re: Buy the F@#$#@g book

Post by Art Rabesa »

Just a reminder that I do have a third book coming soon. It's title is "Child Of The Dust". It takes place in South East Asia at the wrap up of the war. It follows a half Vietnamese half American orphan street child. I wrote it in 1983 but publishers told me that Stallone and Norris beat me to it. The fact is --I finished the manuscript well before any of those movies were out. Put the manuscript in a drawer for 33 years. Pulled it out, blew the cob webs off and gave it to my daughter Leanne to edit. Leanne edits many writers and she is very good at it. It is filled with lots of action and suspense. I wrote it the way I would enjoy reading it. It's almost ready to be unveiled. I'm hoping it is received well. After 33 years, I thought it was time to come out of the dark desk drawer. Check the "Child Of The Dust" thread on this forum for a few more details. Stay tuned. ------Happy Trails----- Art
Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa

Re: Buy the F@#$#@g book ----Thanks Bill

Post by Art Rabesa »

Books and the technology of today. Old school vs Star Wars. The two books I wrote - "Kumite" and "Explosive Karate" are still floating around out there. Once in awhile I"ll flip through them. Lots of material in them. I still teach everything contained in them. Now, I've switched to making video lessons. I thought of writing book #3 awhile back until Bob Campbell told me that books are only good for door stoppers. However, all I have to do for another book is to jam all the posts from my forum into one text. That probably will not occur but it's an interesting thought. Pretty funny how Fred C. posted this thread awhile back. F@#$#@g book does get your attention though. I do refer to both of my books from time to time to see if anything has changed in my thinking. There's some aspects of Uechi Ryu that I'm teaching slightly different now. Nothing major -- just different priorities. I think writing another book is highly questionable, simply because I can reach more viewers with video lessons. However, never say never. --------Happy Trails------Art
Art Rabesa

Return to “Explosive Uechi-ryu”