web site

"The title is "Explosive Uechi-ryu" and the moderator is Arthur Rabesa. Art will be exploring the power contained in Uechi-ryu that is not appreciated by the average practitioner. Make no mistake - this forum is for the serious martial artist and I wholeheartedly recommend it for anyone who really wants to tap his or her explosive power potential.

Moderator: Available

Art Rabesa

web site

Post by Art Rabesa »

I will go through my web site every few days. I'll jot down various ideas to add to it. After a couple of weeks I find that I have enough stuff to do another site. I'm not going to do that, but I'm going to try to slip a few new things in every now and then. Please be advised, the web site just scratches the surface of material. When I do a seminar, I find it difficult to limit the material to just a couple or three hours. I've had seminars that started Friday evening, into Saturday AM, (lunch), and finishing in the afternoon. Kind of like a boot camp. A lot of stuff. There are certain things that only a handful have seen. I keep that material in my back pocket. Another book? I don't think so. I'll just keep on keeping on. Put your gi on and get on the floor, I'll see ya. -------Happy Trails------- Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa

Return to “Explosive Uechi-ryu”