All my teachers were old and fat.

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
AAAhmed46

All my teachers were old and fat.

Post by AAAhmed46 »

AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

Quote:"I don't think it's appropriate," said Josh Yanover, a sophomore at the school. "It's a teacher. People are going to be paying more attention to her than what they are learning in class."
damn that statement, damn it i say!
Last edited by AAAhmed46 on Fri May 12, 2006 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mary S

Post by Mary S »

AAAhmed46, I find your comment after the quote in your last post offensive and inappropriate. Rather than put a label the guy who made the quote why don't you dissect it if you disagree.
Mary S

Post by Mary S »

:) Thanks!
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Another good reason to stay in school

as for morality wtf ? , predujice aginst the good looking ... such a burden we suffer ... :lol: :lol:
Andrew Heuett

Post by Andrew Heuett »

Like the professional standards department said, she didn't break any rules. She modeled in college under a fake name. Big deal. It's not like she spent a few years as a prostitute. Maybe not the best move for an education major to make, but nonetheless, not really scandal material.

She mentioned in that article plans of going into real estate, but then again who wouldn't change professions after having a national fiasco made out of something that isn't a big deal? That sort of thing hampers a professional career, especially if any coworkers, bosses or parents of students have strong traditional values. She also definately didn't get those breasts solely from her parents good genes, which might lead to some negative reactions towards someone in her field. In other words, less respect and imminent frequent hassle.

Additional Conclusions:
1. people need to relax about sexuality in general
2. people should be respected for their intellect and professionalism even if they are hot and even if there are hot pictures of them that everyone has seen
3. kudos to the review board for coming to the conclusion that, "yeah, whatever, can we get back to focusing on teaching everyone?" (not a quote)
IJ

Post by IJ »

As if the adolesccent males hadn't already noticed...
--Ian

Return to “Realist Training”