video of Flight 77 released.

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
-Metablade-

video of Flight 77 released.

Post by -Metablade- »

The DOD released a video of Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on 9/11 today.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/

Judicial Watch announced today that Department of Defense will release a videotape to Judicial Watch at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon that allegedly shows American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on 9/11. what will the tin hat foil wearers have to say? i can't wait to see.
There's a bit of Metablade in all of us.
bustr

Post by bustr »

Eventually they'll release better footage (after their animators finish working on it). This video doesn't prove anything. IMHO the object looks too small to be a jumbo jet though. Irregardless there are bigger concerns such as mohammed Atta's studies at the Defense Language school or the fact that the 1200 deg heat from jet fule is nowhere near hot enough to weaken structural steel and the fact that building 7 (which was facing an expensive EPA mandated renovation) supposedly collapsed from a small fire.

http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/pen ... elease.htm
CANDANeh

And Lunar landing never took place

Post by CANDANeh »

Man...lets prove other government conspiracies such as Kennedy assasination, Roswell cover up, faked lunar landing etc...before we make up new ones.
Nice to question but real evidence really required for what is being implied.
Léo
bustr

Re: And Lunar landing never took place

Post by bustr »

CANDANeh wrote:Man...lets prove other government conspiracies such as Kennedy assasination, Roswell cover up, faked lunar landing etc...before we make up new ones.
Nice to question but real evidence really required for what is being implied.
Nobody can prove anything except that bush and the republicans are lying. However evidence suggests that they are also guilty of murder.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +change%22
CANDANeh

Post by CANDANeh »

8O
Léo
-Metablade-

Post by -Metablade- »

Yeah... 8O
Is right.
Dana Sheets

Post by Dana Sheets »

Would anyone like to have a chat with a friend of mine who was in the 395 overpass next to the pentagon stuck in traffic when a passenger jet flew past and disappeared into the wall of the pentagon? I called her while she was still on the overpass to tell her about the New York tower when she told me about the pentagon. I got to watch the next 20 minutes of confused media coverage that initially reported that the plane had gone down in the mall, then in arlington cemetary, and then finally, correctly, into the side of the Pentagon.

-d
Did you show compassion today?
-Metablade-

Post by -Metablade- »

All I am saying is this:

1. The current administration has about as much credibility as a used car salesman.

2. Even if every item of "evidence" or questionable items is false, or has alternate explanations,(which I suspect may the case for most) the government still has to answer for it's responsibility for failing miserably in every conceivable way in it's duty to protect the integrity and safety of this country and it's populace and infrastructure, and is currently using the tragedy to launch wide scale abuses against liberty on the American people in the name of "Homeland Security".
The government in truth has but only one purpose in my view; To protect the well being of the citizenry. When it can't even do that, it's time to rethink things.
CANDANeh

Post by CANDANeh »

Dana Sheets wrote:Would anyone like to have a chat with a friend of mine who was in the 395 overpass next to the pentagon stuck in traffic when a passenger jet flew past and disappeared into the wall of the pentagon? I called her while she was still on the overpass to tell her about the New York tower when she told me about the pentagon. I got to watch the next 20 minutes of confused media coverage that initially reported that the plane had gone down in the mall, then in arlington cemetary, and then finally, correctly, into the side of the Pentagon.

-d
The more documentation of the actual events as witnessed by your friend is gold in preserving the truth. Anything can be twisted especially with so many "experts" wanting to make a name. Document, document and document to at least have facts.
Léo
bustr

Post by bustr »

Dana Sheets wrote:Would anyone like to have a chat with a friend of mine who was in the 395 overpass next to the pentagon stuck in traffic when a passenger jet flew past and disappeared into the wall of the pentagon? I called her while she was still on the overpass to tell her about the New York tower when she told me about the pentagon. I got to watch the next 20 minutes of confused media coverage that initially reported that the plane had gone down in the mall, then in arlington cemetary, and then finally, correctly, into the side of the Pentagon.

-d
Our government is pretty slick.

Right now, government shills are working hard to trick web sites into running the claim that a passenger jet did not really hit the Pentagon.
This is an old intelligence trick called "Poisoning the well", the intentional promotion of lies to blend with an embarrassing truth to discredit it. The government shills are trying to conceal real news stories such as the Israeli Spy Ring and its connections to the attacks on the World Trade Towers. So, we get hoax stories poured onto the net by government propagandists, to be used by the media to attack the credibility of anyone who dares doubt the official story.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

umm no dispute the planes actually hit the twin towers right?

What does the Govt. have to gain by faking an attack on the pentagon?
Dana Sheets

Post by Dana Sheets »

If it were fake then why are so many children living without their parents and so many parents living without their children? Everyone who died on that plane was a secret agent? :roll:
Did you show compassion today?
-Metablade-

Post by -Metablade- »

What I want to know is why was the pentagon's airspace not protected?
Probably for the same reason why a private fixed wing aircraft can land on the white house lawn...
bustr

Post by bustr »

What does the Govt. have to gain by faking an attack on the pentagon?
They didn't fake anything. Something did hit the Pentagon. The whole plane/no plane debate is a red herring and a "poisoning the well" trick. Take a look at the link below.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

Right now, government shills are working hard to trick web sites into running the claim that a passenger jet did not really hit the Pentagon.
This is an old intelligence trick called "Poisoning the well", the intentional promotion of lies to blend with an embarrassing truth to discredit it. The government shills are trying to conceal real news stories such as the Israeli Spy Ring and its connections to the attacks on the World Trade Towers. So, we get hoax stories poured onto the net by government propagandists, to be used by the media to attack the credibility of anyone who dares doubt the official story.
IJ

Post by IJ »

Ok I'm confused. What are we discussing? Apparently there are all these things that the republicans did, and also, they simultaneously planted the stories that they did these things. So they are guilty of doing them and pretending to do them at once?

The planes hit the buildings, yes? Aren't those people dead? Are we really to believe that we're partnered with OBL who agreed to pretend to be a great scapegoat? And if so, why would he? He's rich already and he hates us... how could both Bush and OBL believe that a war in the mideast could be won by both?
--Ian

Return to “Realist Training”