Freaky!!!

Share your best jokes. (I'll have to make Susan the moderator of this one!)
gmattson
Site Admin

Freaky!!!

Post by gmattson »

This is actually really freaky!! (Mainly the End part, but read it first)

1) New York City Has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan Has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters (The terrorist who threatened to destroy The Twin Towers in 1993)

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but This gets interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11

6) The date is equal to the US place Emergency services telephone number 911.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the Hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the Calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid family bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days After the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US, After the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from The Koran, the Islamic holy book:
"For it is written that a son of Arabia Would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The

Wrath of the Eagle would be felt Throughout the lands of Allah while Some

Of the people trembled in despair Still more rejoiced: For the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah And there was peace."
That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.

Unconvinced about all of this Still ..?!

Try this and see how you feel Afterwards, it made my Hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the Following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the Flight number of the first plane to Hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1

What do you think now?!!

sent to me by Al Wharton! (with space and !mark=11characters!!!:) )
Dale Houser

Post by Dale Houser »

Unfortunately, it is all coincidence.

If one is particularly religious and/or scientific, then this numerology is quickly discounted.

Besides, what about --Very Relevant--Al Quaida, Osama Bin Laden, Taliban, Pentagon, Pennsylvania, Airplane, Tony Blair, Saudi Arabia, Shoe Bomber, and --Less Relevant but why not?-- Porsche 911, 911 Emergency Number, the 1973 Chilean coup d'état, the British boy band (911), the 911 Agamemnon asteroid, BOAC Flight 911 (crashed in 1966), and Anastasius III (Roman Pope who began his reign in September 911AD) ? ;)

The most world-known eagle, esp to the Muslims belonged to the Byzantine Empire and then 'Holy' Russia. Worse happened to them by the Muslims and nothing substantial was done in return. Germany uses the Eagle and is on good terms with Turkey, since the 'Great Game'.

And since when do people use Microsoft Word to validate "prophesies". Wingdings??? :roll: What about Wingdings 2 or 3 or Webdings? Better yet try Times New Roman for more accurate symbolism -font size 12 or 48.

I know this is in fun, but people buy into cutesy, pseudomathematical (it has lots of numbers so it must be valid) "arguments." This one is good because it has lots of numbers, 11 (digit summing) is prominent and the writer even tried to make it prophetic by quoting the Koran (didn't have time to verify this passage number).

I work directly for the military and just don't like to see this event and its very complicated social, economic and religious reasons for happening reduced to superstition. I'm not against it or think it should be banned. It just negates all that resulted from it.

'nuff said.
The martial arts begin and end with respect...
TSDguy

Post by TSDguy »

I know I'm a bit late on this but...

Those aren't coicidences. They're all just made up. E.G. the quoted koran verse does not exist, the listed flight number to be turned into wingdings is wrong, the number of passengers on the planes are wrong, etc.

Return to “Laugh a little..Live longer!”