16 Yr old Georgia kid

Martial arts related discussion for current events
benzocaine

16 Yr old Georgia kid

Post by benzocaine »

...Did this to an 8 month old baby. I think the little f***er needs to be put down like a bad animal..In fact I can think of some people who would volunteer for the job...

I'm sure there are people who would gladly give him a smack on the wrist and let him go. They're part of problem.

*warning this video is very disturbing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKfYT7Zvpqg

What a sick sick world we live in.
Laird2

Post by Laird2 »

this your tube video has been removed from the site.....but I can see it...WTF?

Well Ben the way I see it ... the perp will now become the bounce baby. Hope the little sob gets lots of attention, what ever he gets is less than he deserves.

If it was my child the perp would be now dead. And I'd be in prison, Ahh hell kill the scum and let a jury of your peers decide...you just might walk.
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

I agree Laird
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Laird2 wrote:
If it was my child the perp would be now dead. And I'd be in prison, Ahh hell kill the scum and let a jury of your peers decide...you just might walk.
True story, Laird... When number 1 son was very young, I mused with my dad that I'd probably kill any SOB who was caught molesting him. My father immediately said "No... that's what grandfathers are for." ;)

I can't see the video, but it must be bad. You'll have to describe what happened, Ben.

- Bill
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Theres an air cushion of types Bill , the baby is on it , the kid proceeds to drop on it and send the infant flying across the room ....

might as well as thrown the kid .

sickening .
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

I saw it after I signed in. It took me a while to dig up my YouTube account.

Yea, that's both stupid and sick. You'd think by age 16 that a kid wouldn't be that stupid. Apparently we have a sociopath on our hands here. I'm thinking that it's only a matter of time before this kid is in prison.

When they are lacking that much in empathy, I don't think there's hope.

- Bill

Return to “Current Events”