No room for violence in politics

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

IJ

Post by IJ »

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing, right?

*I've* reported people to the medical board after seeing their incompetence in a few hours, and my partner and I have reported trainees as incompetent to be advanced on several occasions, so I know this can be done. I've also seen physician "well being" committees take on individuals with substance abuse issues who were filing lawsuits in protest. And I know that services that can take out an entire nation's infrastructure in a few days at the risk of their own lives can probably leave a paper trail of performance reports and complaints to justify a firing (or heck, a suspension from clinical duties) at risk of a lawsuit.
--Ian
Jason Rees
Site Admin

Post by Jason Rees »

Yes, and no. Who's the first to go down when a lawsuit comes at a unit? Who do they take down with them?

These are thoughts that are going to go through peoples' heads when they make decisions like this.
Life begins & ends cold, naked & covered in crap.
IJ

Post by IJ »

Sure, people that have to make decisions all worry about these things, but my rules are:

1) don't accept authority if you can't do the right thing and
2) you gotta be able to sleep at night.

Try getting a nice nights sleep after the guy you put through for too many failing performances murders a dozen people on base.
--Ian

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”