2011 SummerFest update

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

gmattson
Site Admin

2011 SummerFest update

Post by gmattson »

Great news!

The 2011 SummerFest will be held at the Plymouth JunglePlex, a 60,000 SF facility with all the room we will ever need!

Best news. . . we will be able to get the original SummerFest dates: August 11,12,13 and 14tth (2nd weekend in August)

Watch the home page for more news! Remember to put those dates down in your calendar.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
robb buckland

Caaaaant wait !!!!

Post by robb buckland »

I look forward to teaching and training with friends and of course so many of my mentors at summerfest.
The new format and facility looks great......expect a visit from one of my favorite Jujitsu instructers Micheal DePasquale Jr..........!! :D 8O

I will be doing sessions on aggressive defense and of course rythmic footwork combinations (How to dominate the pocket)................see you in Plymouth !!!! :wink:

I have lost 40 lbs since Christmas soooo bring your A game !!!!! :twisted:

My Bio : https://sites.google.com/site/fearsltd2 ... b-buckland

Events & Appearences:
https://sites.google.com/site/fearsltd2 ... vents-blog
FEARS Ltd
"Art meets Reality"
www.fearsltd.com
gmattson
Site Admin

Hey there Robb. . .

Post by gmattson »

Good to see you on the SummerFest site and to learn that you and hopefully friends/students will be supporting the camp this year.

We have all kinds of new events planned. . . kind of a revitalized and restructured SummerFest. . .

After 27 years, the camp is still the best in the world and going strong.

I'm working on a new camp website that will feature a page on every presenter. Your's will be one of the first created.

Thanks again for your post.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
robb buckland

friends/students will be supporting the camp this year......

Post by robb buckland »

It is always an honor and a priviledge, Thank you Sensei my students are excited about the opportunity Summerfest provides. 8)
FEARS Ltd
"Art meets Reality"
www.fearsltd.com

Return to “Fests_News”