Rabesa's website

"The title is "Explosive Uechi-ryu" and the moderator is Arthur Rabesa. Art will be exploring the power contained in Uechi-ryu that is not appreciated by the average practitioner. Make no mistake - this forum is for the serious martial artist and I wholeheartedly recommend it for anyone who really wants to tap his or her explosive power potential.

Moderator: Available

Van Canna

Rabesa's website

Post by Van Canna »

Here's Mr. Rabesa's website.

http://www.artrabesauechikarate.com/

A wonderful site reflecting Art's analysis of the Uechi system concepts and videos on each aspect of his research.

Art will up and running this forum in about a week...his old computer crashed and he is buying a new one.

I recommend that anyone who develops any interest in this forum, that he first explore his site here http://www.artrabesauechikarate.com/

And start a thread with any questions he may have. Rabesa will be happy to respond.

Any trolling behavior...well... :) good luck :lol:
Van
Art Rabesa

Re: Rabesa's website Here I am

Post by Art Rabesa »

OK I am plugged in and ready to go. My web site is up and running, Took some time to put it all together but it was worth it. My forum is also taking comments and questions. Hope to be talking to you about uechi ryu or any aspect of training. ------Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa

Re: Rabesa's website

Post by Art Rabesa »

My sole reason for putting this site together, was to aid in the teaching of Uechi-Ryu. There are more elements in teaching than in my web site, hopefully I have covered a good deal of them. I will continue to slip in links as this forum goes on. Uechi-Ryu is very deep and covering everything is going to be almost impossible. After all these years, I realize that I am still learning. That's a good thing. ------Happy Trails------Art
Art Rabesa
Scott Danziger

Post by Scott Danziger »

I tried to get onto the site but it says that it expired on 7/17/15 and is waiting for renewal.
Art Rabesa

Post by Art Rabesa »

I've placed my entire site on this forum under the "Art's Uechi Ryu" post. The web site material was all on You Tube. I just moved it to this forum site as well. I didn't renew the website because I felt it was not needed with all the videos on You Tube. Sorry for any mix up. ------Art
Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa

Re: Rabesa's website-Back on

Post by Art Rabesa »

I have renewed my Uechi Ryu web site. I am receiving emails and calls from individuals looking for it. I thought I'd simply use all the videos from You Tube, but I guess I was wrong. At times it's nice to be wrong. My web site can be reached with the same address as well as a shorter one rabesauechiryu.com Thank you for your interest. I will keep the Uechi Ryu web site going ,as long as I feel it is useful in furthering Uechi Ryu. ------Happy Trails ----- Art
Art Rabesa

Return to “Explosive Uechi-ryu”