UechiRyu Bunburyodo Volume Three

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Seizan

UechiRyu Bunburyodo Volume Three

Post by Seizan »

Hello Folks,

Finished and available:

UechiRyu Bunburyodo Volume Three:
History, Philosophy, and Training Concepts
Of The Okinawa KarateDo UechiRyu Zankai

https://tinyurl.com/rwmdrtc8

Published November 11, 2023
by Seizan Breyette (Author), Jingwei Sun (Author)

Language: ‎ English
Paperback: ‎ 475 pages
Item Weight: ‎ 1.75 pounds
Dimensions: ‎ 6 x 1.07 x 9 inches

The third in a series of books researching and recording the history, concepts, philosophies, and principles of the Late Qing Dynasty Zhou-Uechi System which was created during the late 1800's through early 1900's in Fujian, China.

Included are modern and period photographs, interviews with descendant Zhou and Guo Family members, senior students, and key chuan'fa masters and researchers in China, Malaysia, and other countries.

With a special dedication in six languages.

The black outline didn’t show up on the cover, so I may have to revise the cover a bit. Other than that, there may be minor spelling and grammar corrections from time to time, but nothing of significance.

Work has already begun on Volume 4. Honestly, I never thought there would be more after what became volume 1, but the information from direct sources just keeps pouring in. I am going to take a bit more time for Volume 4, maybe 2 or 3 years. But with what I already have, and the research and interviews that yet need to be done, I believe it will be well worth the wait...

If you haven’t commented on any of these volumes yet, please know that if you found anything of benefit to your understanding and practice, others will only read these volumes if they know you found them useful. Please submit your review on the Amazon page if you have time!

Best regards and good health to all,

Seizan
emattson

Re: UechiRyu Bunburyodo Volume Three

Post by emattson »

UechiRyu Bunburyodo volume one and two have excellent reviews in Amazon. Congratulations in completing the third volume. Goes to show how rich the UechiRyu martial arts is.
Erik

“Old minds are like old horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order.”
- John Adams

Return to “Events, Products & Services”