West Coast Fall Camp

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Duane C

West Coast Fall Camp

Post by Duane C »

Hi all,

Several of us on the west coast have been planning a one-day Fall Camp for Saturday, September 23, 2000. It will be held on the California coast on Monterey Bay. The weather is usually spectacular in September, and we are looking forward to a great day for an even greater workout.

For those who are interested in possibly attending, please check out the details on our website at http://www.uechi-ryu-karate.com/fall_camp or email me at <A HREF="mailto:duane@kinetix.com">duane@kinetix.com</A> for more information. If this year's camp is successful, maybe we'll consider turning it into an annual event.

------------------
Duane
mikemurphy

West Coast Fall Camp

Post by mikemurphy »

Duane,

Although I would not be able to make such a trip at the beginning of the school year, I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a wonderful camp.

Best wishes,

mike
gmattson
Site Admin

West Coast Fall Camp

Post by gmattson »

Please email me the details so I can post on the main page. Don't forget to include the Vancouver dojo in your mailing.

Sounds like a great idea. I'll help in any way possible through this website.

------------------
GEM
Robb in Sacramento

West Coast Fall Camp

Post by Robb in Sacramento »

Duane:

We will be taking a head count this week. Looking forward to being on the coast in September. The weather should be perfect for training. Peace.
Robb in Sacramento

Return to “Events, Products & Services”