last week to pre-register

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Raffi Derderian

Post by Raffi Derderian »

Folks, it is the last week for pre-registration for the New England Junior Uechi-ryu Championships. After September 16th, there are no more discounts.
Still looking for volunteers. Email me at Xraff@aol.com if you can help.
Raffi
mikemurphy

Post by mikemurphy »

Folks,

Let's start putting our money where our mouth is and support Raffi's efforts to bring a Uechi junior's tournament to the New England area. I have seen very little response to his call for volunteers and have seen little talk or conversation regarding who is going to be there.

Just for the record (and Raffi knows this already), I will be there with as many students as I can convince to go. There are other schools out there who have a good number of junior students. Where are you?? Warwick, RI is not Nome Alaska for most of us.

Let's support Raffi and show some commitment to our friend, the association, and the art.

mike
Raffi Derderian

Post by Raffi Derderian »

Mike,
I too am a little disappointed at this too. But I am told by other tournament promoters that this is normal and that (and I am quoting verbatum here) "karate people are the worst". I think we'll have a good turnout but I would like to know who wants to help officate so I can email everyone the overall rules and such.
By the way Mike, so far the most pre-registration forms I have received come from your school and a SHOHEI-RYU school here in RI. Hmmm.....
Raf

Return to “Events, Products & Services”