Back again

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Bill B.

Back again

Post by Bill B. »

Ok Allen, you're on buddy. Let's just not tell anyone when or where. Do not want to be part of Ripley's believe it or not, not at this stage of my life.
Bill
Allen M.

Back again

Post by Allen M. »

There is no option in life except to face directly into the tempests and fury of mother nature.

Bill, you know only too well the moods of the sea. Life's journey is similar to a journey across the sea in many ways. Sometimes it is smoothe and sickening just like the heaving groundswells. Other times it is similar to struggling to survive fierce gales.

One of the more exciting components is to continually strive for the brisk beam reach under full sail with whitecaps snapping all around. One of the dangers in doing so is that it is too easy to be caught into a fierce blow.

After disappearing into the darkness of horizontal wind-blown salt-filled rain and having survived her fury, after reaching the eye of the storm to seek refuge, and as soon as necessary temporary repairs have been made, one must hoist sail and make it through the least dangerous quadrant else forever be lost.

Sometimes the decisions to make can be confusing at first, but with the sea in your veins, a thick crust of salt covering your eyebrows, patches in place, and the decision made, there is absolutly no turning back else you will perish forever in the depths of the sea.

------------------
Allen, now at his new website www.ury2k.com

[This message has been edited by Allen M. (edited 11-08-99).]
Rich Mooney

Back again

Post by Rich Mooney »

Dear Bill;

See ya!

rich mooney
Last edited by Rich Mooney on Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill B

Back again

Post by Bill B »

Hi Rich,
Thanks for your note. Appreciate that. Yes, I remember our time at the camp, especially your being very busy. That's good. Hope you can make the camp next year as well. I will see you there. Take care.
Bill

Return to “Special Needs”