A day in the sun

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Bill B.

A day in the sun

Post by Bill B. »

Well I finally got out for a golf game. Met George at the Easton Country Club and actually played 18 holes. By the time I got home I was completely exhausted, that was from hitting the ball so many times. (g)George played fair ly well. I played fair ly bad. But it was a beautiful day and was just glad to get on the course again. Had a great time. Thanks George!!
Bill
Allen M.

A day in the sun

Post by Allen M. »

Hey, Bud!

Forget about that golf stuff. I'm looking to cash that raincheck fot a boat ride in the bay and a beer to wash down the salt.

FOOEY!

I was going to raise a little hell with you with some email, but your email address bounced back on me. I tried to reach you at ????@prodigy.net. Mine is uechi@ici.net, in case you've lost it.

[This message has been edited by Allen M. (edited July 14, 2000).]

Return to “Special Needs”