Pin Cushion Time

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Allen M.

Pin Cushion Time

Post by Allen M. »

Ii is the least of my worries, and frankly, I don't give a hoot if anyone believes or disbelieves in the effects of acupuncture, George. There is also much more than simple acupuncture going on, acupuncture being only one part of the help I'm receiving.

Is it a common strain that if we don't understand something we don't believe it? I entered accupuncture therapy one year ago on my way to the hospital and never made it there.

This year there are other things going on in terms of bad health, and a recovery is taking place along those lines too.

Fifteen years ago I had Accupuncture that made a big difference in my right leg. I could barely bend it before that, mainly lifting and swinging my right hip to get the right foot in front. During the treatments and afterwards, my gait became familiar to what you were used to watching.

There is more than just the mechanical aspects of treatment from an oriental doctor, too. As far as I'm concerned, the orientals have one leg up on us when they combine both western medicine and their own. Sometimes when one fails the other does the trick.

If you don't have faith in what you do or subject yourself to, then you might as well give up and die.
Allen M.

Pin Cushion Time

Post by Allen M. »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
There is no question that much of the alternative healing practices are bulldust
Actually, George, in addition to being internationally licensed to practice acupuncture and Chiropracty, Jung Shim is an ordained Christan minister! Image
Bill B.

Pin Cushion Time

Post by Bill B. »

Allen I feel the same way, I don't give a rat's butt if someone thinks this treatment is baloney. I know when Steve Benson helped me with the pain, it worked, George was with me and he knows it worked. I don't care how, or why, it worked! And it worked overnight. No, I can't explain it, but so what? The arguement might be that I was ready to have the pain improve. Again I say, overnight! Bull! Even the doctors at New England Medical Center in Boston agreed that the improvement was very noticeable. They wanted to know all about it. So keep it up buddy and more power to ya. Whatever works!!
Bill

Return to “Special Needs”