Good Report

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Bill B.

Good Report

Post by Bill B. »

Spent most of the day in Boston today going through the "testing". Got a good report, in remission. They took me off the thalidomide, at least for awhile, it is causing nerve damage and it has been increasing. If you can imagine walking around with your feet asleep, that's what I'll be faced with if I stay on the Thalidomide. It's not that bad yet and they don't want it to get there. I don't either. It will go away, hopefully and will be back on it later. All other test were good. Next appointment in Jan. will get another bone scan. That will show if there is any more spread of the bad stuff. Hell, I might make it through tomorrow in spite of it all. lol. Maybe that herbal tea Susan and George got me taking is doing the trick. If so I'm buying stock!!
Bill
gmattson
Site Admin

Good Report

Post by gmattson »

Atta boy Bill!!!!! Image

We all knew you would kick ass. . . Just remember I want strokes next time we play golf!

Will you be making the trip to Orlando next month?

------------------
GEM
Van Canna

Good Report

Post by Van Canna »

Bill,
You da man! Image

------------------
Van Canna
Allen M.

Good Report

Post by Allen M. »

Cheeze and Crackers, Bill. You keep me in suspenders.

------------------
Allen Moulton from http://www.ury2k.com/
Lori

Good Report

Post by Lori »

Bill Sensei,

AWESOME news! I'm so happy for you and your family - what a wonderful way to celebrate the season with good news like that.

As always - my prayers will ask that the trend continues!

------------------
Lori
Forum Recommended/Reviewed Books
Jackie Olsen

Good Report

Post by Jackie Olsen »

A reason to celebrate, indeed! Happy to hear the good news, keep on directing that chi!

Best wishes, Jackie

Return to “Special Needs”