So, have the forums jumped the shark?

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

chef

Post by chef »

Wes, it's so good seeing you on. I miss your posting. What you have posted in the past was well thought out, intelligent, and your passion for karate and martial arts was evident. We need more people like you.

I have met you at George's summer camp and had the pleasure of watching you do an amazingly long and beautiful kata at camp years back. You move well. You speak well. You have a wealth of knowledge to share.

I remember hearing a friend say that there are some people that brighten a room when the walk in and others that a room brightens the minute they leave. You, are one that brightens and enlightens our forum.

With each person who has great fortes and giftings, come just as equally intense detrimental weakness, be it pride, over inflated ego, or whatever. This forum has some really great individuals that have blessed me with their friendship and their knowledge...some I will never meet, like my friend Marcus in New Zealand, or Gordi Breyette in Okinawa. Without this forum, I would not have met many individuals, whom I love to death and respect.

Please stay and contribute...and ignore those that insist their way is better, that wish to hit you over the head with what they know, or that have to have the last word. When you have this many personalities, alpha males (or those that just wanna be), or variety of viewpoints, the poop is going to hit the fan.

You are a wonderful martial artist and a gentleman. We benefit with your contributions on the forum.

I hope I have the opportunity to meet you and get to know you better at Summer Camp some time soon.

My best to you and yours,
Vicki
"Cry in the dojo, laugh in the battlefield"
robb buckland

I was rereading this thread and caught this ......

Post by robb buckland »

:oops: How I missed this I dont know (perhaps its my 'part timers')

Wes Tasker -"After being insulted numerous times on-line and in person by some of the moderators etc. I just had had enough......

This is truely a reflection of small mindedness. :twisted: ...This guy has alot to offer , I have invited him to teach at my camp this summer ..A great guy , a qualified and gifted teacher, and an asset to these forums.....thats saying alot from a harsh and highly opinionated individual as myself ! :D
FEARS Ltd
"Art meets Reality"
www.fearsltd.com
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Wes is just one great guy... :D
Van

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”