Happy Easter!

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

chef

Happy Easter!

Post by chef »

Happy Easter (from hubby's Blackberry)

...on my way to Cleveland to visit my son's family and 3 of my sweet grandkids.

Best wishes for a fun, happy, and safe holiday!

Regards,
Vicki
"Cry in the dojo, laugh in the battlefield"
Mary S

Post by Mary S »

Hey Vicki - Happy Easter girlfriend - enjoy your trip and visit with your family - travel safe!!!

Mar
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Easy on the Crackberry there, girl. That thing is more addicting than your cell phone. 8)

Happy holiday!

- Bill
chef

Post by chef »

...and much harder to use. I have a very large hand for a woman...great for spanking and karate but tough on the 'crackberry'.

I try to stay away from those addictive things.

Having a blast with my grandkiddoes...enjoyed the Cleveland zoo and Rainforest today. Chilly up here but refreshing.

We will be heading home tomorrow after breakfast. Hate to travel Easter Sunday but...oh well, such is life.

Hope you all have a fantastic Easter.

Hugs to you all,
Vicki
Topos

Happy 'Real Easter' :)

Post by Topos »

Vicki, yesterday we celebrated Easter at my mother-in-laws home. My sister-in-law who is Greek and I greeted each other with the "Christ has risen" in Greek. In my inimitable irreverent fashion I announced to my wife's family that " ... of course the REAL Easter is next week ... Eastern Orthodox one. We have not changed in 2,000 years so as my dear Mom used to say our Easter is the Golden One."

Even an Albanian Orthodox Mom understood sequence of events from the Bible: Passover then The Resurrection. :) :)

Some of us are fortunate to celebrate Easter twice. Now, SHEEPISHLY, I'd better take it ON THE LAMB before some one pulls out a SHANK! :)

Best to all.
chef

Post by chef »

Word, Topos!

I was reflecting on the true Easter meaning on the drive home from my son's. Great time!

Paul contacted me this morning and said his entire office just got laid off. Heart breaking news on the heels of a wonderful visit!

Please keep him in your prayers and all the other forumites that are up against the wall facing potential lay-offs as well.

God bless each and everyone of you. If one doors shuts, I pray God provides a new and even better one for you. May He provide for your needs and bless you and yours.

Always,
Vicki

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”