uechi-ryu patches

Uechi-Ryu has 8 kata. Kata is a Japanese word for formal exercise.

Moderator: Available

opr1945

uechi-ryu patches

Post by opr1945 »

I recently came across these Logos(?) on line. Does anyone know where they can be purchased as embriordey patches?
Attachments
Uechi logo TR.png
Uechi logo TR.png (113.34 KiB) Viewed 43642 times
opr1945

Re: uechi-ryu patches

Post by opr1945 »

or this patch:
Attachments
kenyukai-swirl01.gif
kenyukai-swirl01.gif (3.74 KiB) Viewed 43635 times
kenyukai-swirl01.gif
kenyukai-swirl01.gif (3.74 KiB) Viewed 43635 times
emattson

Post by emattson »

Good question. I don't see them for sale in Amazon.com, and the G&S Consulting Martial Arts Store only sells pins.
https://store.fastcommerce.com/EasternA ... f97-c.html

There are companies where you can purchase custom-made embroidery patches by sending in images, but you need a minimum number of patches, 10 or so. But I'm afraid it's a buyer's beware thing. My former company used to purchase custom pull-up banners for trade shows and they usually fall apart after a few shows.
Erik

“Old minds are like old horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order.”
- John Adams
opr1945

Post by opr1945 »

I discovered that there are several online web sites that will make custom patches with no minimun number of patches required. They start around $10/each and go up depending on the patch. Google is your friend. Thanks.
sorenlan

Post by sorenlan »

It's great to hear that there are several online websites that will make custom patches with no minimum number of patches required. This is definitely a more affordable option than having to purchase a minimum of 10 patches from a traditional company.
emattson

Post by emattson »

One I found has no minimum, but costs about $100.00 for a 6 inch, 100 percent embroidered patch. The reviews appears to be positive, but I never used their service.

https://www.gs-jj.com/patches/Custom-Patches
Erik

“Old minds are like old horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order.”
- John Adams

Return to “Kata (All about Uechi Kata)”