Stretching??????

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Halford

Look up contortionists, contortion,etc. on a search engine!

Post by Halford »

:D I don't have the webaddress right here but there is a download of a book on contortionism and old exercises, stunts,etc. on a contortionist website that is most interesting. You will find if you get past some of the photos on all these sites that there is a connection with acrobatics, yoga,dance, and Chinese Opera-kungfu-martial arts,etc. Some of the various links will show this. Not all of us can do these feats. However, there are some interesting poses and stances, some of which have relevance to martial arts in some way.Good luck and let me know how you make out with this. :wink: HALFORD at http://arnis.homestead.com
AlanL

Post by AlanL »

Deep Sea wrote:Is your son a split off the old block? Well, Dad, how's your stretching?
No need/desire for me to do a split. :lol:
Alan
Halford

Let's not get a 'splitting' headache over this!

Post by Halford »

:wink: UIf you can't do a regular split or even an irregular split, then try some comfort food: do a banana split,the old-fashioned, drug-store way,now long gone for the most part! Have fun. Halford

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”