Karate Boobs! Can your wife do this?

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

PreyingMantis

Karate Boobs! Can your wife do this?

Post by PreyingMantis »

Karate Boobs

I have envy over this chick! My mother used to take her DD's and smash my head when she was really mad at me. Just to be funny and the AlphaFemale of the house. I grew up in a large family, but never inherited her genes, lol.
Love the Gracefully Arrogant-Mary Ann
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

That's the most unique use of a mammary gland that I've seen.

It is what it is. I'm not sure there's anything to be envious of. She's a bit... rough around the edges. But then she has a good sense of humor about her assets, and obviously has no self esteem issues. So good for her.

Just remember... She'll be tripping over those bodacious ta-tas when menopause hits. Gravity's a bitch you know...

- Bill
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Here's more from this talented woman.

The Steve Harvey Show...

Boob beer can smash

Man... you would think the edges of those cans would hurt! :bad-words:

But if you ask me... These assets are more pleasing to the eye (IMNSHO), and the feat is much, much more practical.

boob trick

Boob yang vs. boob yin. No matter what they do and no matter their size, ya gotta love the things. 8)

- Bill
Mars Bar

Post by Mars Bar »

Sadly (or not so sadly?) she uses her hand more than her breast to break the tiles and I'm pretty sure it was her hand that crushed the watermelon as well.

Ya know .... I'm sure if men used hands with various bodyparts they could could probably break a few tiles too...but leave it to a woman to show it's entertaining...

Just saying... :roll:
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Mars Bar wrote:
Sadly (or not so sadly?) she uses her hand more than her breast to break the tiles and I'm pretty sure it was her hand that crushed the watermelon as well.
Those videos aren't really good enough to judge.

This one will show her hand is clearly on top of her breast at 0:14.

Smash soda can

And this shows repeatedly how her breast lands on the watermellon.

Watermelon Crushing Boobs

Here she is on a more popular show, and you'll see the same.

Woman crushes objects using her breasts

Clearly there are no muscles in mammary glands. So she does the following:
  • Right hand lifts breast while she lifts her entire center of gravity.
  • Right hand switches position to one on top of breast.
  • To enhance the effect of gravity, she presses down on the breast while bending forward and dropping her weight.
Ya gotta go to class to learn these things you know... :P

- Bill
Last edited by Bill Glasheen on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mars Bar

Post by Mars Bar »

I thnk what I should have said is:

Who really cares? :D
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Mars Bar wrote:
I thnk what I should have said is:

Who really cares? :D
Same could be said about the WWF... and yet they fill the stadiums. It's not about the smashing; it's about the entertainment.

The young lady was born with a freakish body. Rather than be ashamed of it, get breast reduction surgery, or otherwise be uptight about what's RIGHT THEIR IN FRONT OF OUR FACES, she chooses instead to take those massive lemons and make lemonade.

Forget the titty smashing; I personally like her attitude. I respect all men and women who have the ability to entertain others with their shortcomings (or in this case, longcomings).

Ever heard Don Rickles make fun of the lack of hair on top of his head, and the presence of it in his ears? Same thing. One person's handicap is the next person's ability to bring laughter and joy to others.

- Bill
PreyingMantis

teeheeheeheehee

Post by PreyingMantis »

Seems like some folks may be ashamed or envious??????
Mars Bar

Post by Mars Bar »

Neither for me Mantis - and really not all that entertaining either.

Of course, I can't speak for others. 8)
PreyingMantis

Post by PreyingMantis »

Mars Bar wrote:

I think Bill may be the envious one????? :shocked!:
MikeK

Post by MikeK »

Mars Bar wrote:

I agree, not entertaining and not really appropriate IMO.
I was dreaming of the past...
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

MikeK wrote:
Mars Bar wrote:

I agree, not entertaining and not really appropriate IMO.
Well now... :lol:

Entertainment???

Somebody please explain to me why reality television is entertaining. And yet... I think I'd flunk any trivia quiz that involved it. Lost on an island? Living your marriage on television? A nobody who wants to sing on television and get ripped by Simon? Dancing with the Hollyweird... I mean Stars? The WWF? Do I really care? And yet... these shows are watched by tens of millions of people around the world who can't wait to see the next episode. Now I happen to think that Two and a Half Men is a hysterically funny show that's actually way close to some experiences I witnessed "back in the day." Waaay too close... :oops:. And yet my wife thinks that my boys and I are "sick" for watching it and laughing at it. So who am I to judge the tastes of the "average person" when my own tastes are a bit off the wall?

Appropriate???

Here's the thing. Do you know where I first saw this video? It was posted on Facebook. By a Uechika. By a FEMALE Uechika (and kobudo expert) who also is the mother of two. By a FEMALE Uechika who outranks everyone in this discussion so far except for yours truly. And how did she introduce the video?
Advanced Female Uechika wrote:
OMG!!! I don't ever remember doing boob conditioning in karate class. What style is this?
Sooo..... was my highly ranked female Uechika friend being inappropriate? What IS appropriate about posting this?

To paraphrase my dear friend George (about 30 years ago), "Friendships often end when people lose their sense of humor."

As for martial relevance, well... I've had the good fortune to have girlfriends of all physical types, from the DD to the truly flat-chested. It's all good in my book. I've actually known a woman (in my chemical professional fraternity) who smacked a smart-mouthed guy up side the head with her DD's. It has the same humiliation factor as a "bitch slap." So yea, I've seen it in action.

On the female front...

I've had the good fortune to teach martial arts to many women. Several of my female karateka achieved "best candidate" status in the New England dan tests. That's best CANDIDATE. Not best FEMALE candidate. To borrow a phrase from another venue... If you want to characterize a "typical" female martial artists, I'd say this. If you've met one accomplished female martial artist, you've met one accomplished female martial artist. They come in all sizes, shapes, places on the socioeconomic spectrum, values, and personalities. I will say this however. There's more than your average number of "alpha female" types in martial arts. I should know what that's like as I'm married to one. And I've found that they don't always play nice with each other, or at least any better than alpha males will when in a competitive environment. And yet each and every one of them can be wonderful people - in isolation. It is what it is.

I guess I can reduce it down to the typical scenario in my home. Older son is 17, and suffering from a severe case of teenage butthead disease. Younger one is 11, sensitive, and (using the words of his teachers) has an "advanced" sense of humor. Younger one will do what he does, and older one will compulsively find fault with it and find a reason to criticize. And my comment to the older one? Don't rain on his parade. Live and let live.

- Bill
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Bill's sick sense of humor... from Two and a Half Men.

Berta: Alright, don't get your panties in a bunch.
Charlie Harper: What the hell's that supposed to mean?
Berta: It means, don't get so agitated that your undergarments become entangled within your crack.

Berta: [large chested, scary housekeeper, sternly talks to Jake] So. You like making fun of girls with big boobs.
Jake Harper: [looking pale] Not any more.

Berta: I once loved a guy who didn't love me back.
Charlie: What'd you do?
Berta: Ninety days in county. Plus anger management classes. Which are abso-frickin'-lutely a waste of time.

Berta: [about Charlie] Was he breastfed?
Evelyn Harper: Of course he was. Not by me, personally.

Alan Harper: But the truth is, you and I see each other every day, and we really don't know much about each other.
Berta: So you want to know what goes on underneath this gruff exterior; whether somewhere inside me, there's a tiny little girl who once dreamed of being a famous ballerina?
Alan Harper: Is there?
Berta: If there is, it's because I accidentally ate one, and haven't passed her yet... Let me tell you, I am dreading that tiara.

Alan Harper: [about Charlie] Why - why do you enable his bahavior?
Berta: Why? I'll tell you why. Because your brother is the embodiment of the can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit, that made this country great! He never gets discouraged, he goes after what he wants, and he doesn't know the meaning of the word "quit". And if the day should come, when any man, no matter how humble, can't go out there, and soil the loins of some hot little dancer, well... I don't want to live in that America!
Berta: [starts singing as she leaves the kitchen] "Oh beautiful, for spacious skys, for amber waves of grain... "

Berta: [speaking of Rose] Of all the bare-asses that have come through these halls, she's the one that got to you.
Charlie Harper: Yeah, she got to me all right. She put a sleeping pill in my scotch and glued my testicles to my leg.
Berta: You still can't get past that.

Charlie Harper: I don't pay you to mock me.
Berta: Charlie, you'd have to pay me not to.

Berta: [Walking up to him while he reads a paper with his back turned to her] Charlie, you and me gotta have a conversation!
[Without looking at her, he hands her 2 $100 bills. She takes them and looks at them]
Berta: Nice talking to you.

- Bill
Last edited by Bill Glasheen on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikeK

Post by MikeK »

Appropriate???

Here's the thing. Do you know where I first saw this video? It was posted on Facebook. By a Uechika. By a FEMALE Uechika (and kobudo expert) who also is the mother of two. By a FEMALE Uechika who outranks everyone in this discussion so far except for yours truly. And how did she introduce the video?
Not sure what someone's rank, or style of karate, or sex has to do with anything. IMO the video isn't really appropriate for a forum that may be family friendly. Now I could be wrong and just an old stick in the mud and everyone, especially the women on the forum, are just digging the heck out of the video. But for me, I just don't dig it.
I was dreaming of the past...
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

MikeK wrote:
IMO the video isn't really appropriate for a forum that may be family friendly.
... and yet I posted multiple videos where the young woman performed on family friendly shows during family friendly hours. To wit...

Woman crushes objects using her breasts

So pray tell... what is "family unfriendly" about large breasts? They have been fully clothed in each and every instance. Are we supposed to pretend that this enormously endowed woman is - by her very existence - family unfriendly? We're supposed to ban her from appearing in public because her breasts happen to be so large that you can't help notice them? We're supposed to ban her from public because she breaks things?

Where HAS it crossed the line into "family unfriendly"???? Actually your stated opinion intrigues me, Mike. I'm not so sure you've completely thought it through, although I'm betting that there are a LOT of people who might say the exact same thing.
MikeK wrote:
Now I could be wrong
Well that's neeever happened to me, Mike. :roll:
MikeK wrote:
But for me, I just don't dig it.
I can dig it. (Your personal tastes...)

- Bill

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”