Uechi Ryu Summer Camp 2016

"The title is "Explosive Uechi-ryu" and the moderator is Arthur Rabesa. Art will be exploring the power contained in Uechi-ryu that is not appreciated by the average practitioner. Make no mistake - this forum is for the serious martial artist and I wholeheartedly recommend it for anyone who really wants to tap his or her explosive power potential.

Moderator: Available

Art Rabesa

Uechi Ryu Summer Camp 2016

Post by Art Rabesa »

Sensei George Mattson's Uechi Ryu Summer camp is coming up in August. Located in America's home town, Plymouth Massachusetts. It'll be two days of lots of Uechi Ryu training. This began back around 1983 in Boston. I do believe there are some participants that haven't missed one. Some of us haven't missed one because it's what we do. It's a time when Uechi Ryu people can meet and greet others in Uechi Ryu. Many teachers from around North America teaching Uechi Ryu. Some coming from outside of North America also. Many aspects of the Martial Arts as well. Guest instructors demonstrating their ability and knowledge in their prospective martial art. Kind of a Martial Arts salad. It's always nice to see old friends and catch up. From those participating for the first time, to old dogs like me.Meeting those that have paved the way over all these years. Some they've only heard about and wondered if they really exist. It's a good time for everyone. As for me, I'll just wander around and look in on all the teaching going on. I'll do my best to try and look important. See ya there.--------Happy Trails-----Art
Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa

Re: Uechi Ryu Summer Camp 2016

Post by Art Rabesa »

Art Rabesa

Return to “Explosive Uechi-ryu”