UECHI RYU WOMEN

"The title is "Explosive Uechi-ryu" and the moderator is Arthur Rabesa. Art will be exploring the power contained in Uechi-ryu that is not appreciated by the average practitioner. Make no mistake - this forum is for the serious martial artist and I wholeheartedly recommend it for anyone who really wants to tap his or her explosive power potential.

Moderator: Available

Art Rabesa

UECHI RYU WOMEN

Post by Art Rabesa »

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22321
I posted this on Megan Lieff's forum in 2014. In keeping things simple, I look at students the same. I'm a big fan of females in the martial arts. As I state in the post, I've had many females in my dojo. They were treated the same as the men. They trained just as hard as the men, and were just as tough. The senior women held a firm position in my school. Respect was, and still is, a big thing with me. I will not tolerate disrespect. If I detected any in the class, I handled it right away. The disrespectful student would quickly have me as his partner. Nothing was said ---it didn't have to. There are quite a few senior women in our New England area. They're very respected by everyone, especially me. I train a small hand picked group of students. After all these years ---- I just want a small group to teach. It's by invitation only. Two are females. A grandmother and a high school junior. Keep on keeping on. -----Happy Trails-----Art
Art Rabesa

Return to “Explosive Uechi-ryu”