Honored to be your new moderator

. . . creating balance in your life through the use of food, herbs and the art of oriental medicine

Moderator: robb buckland

Buckland robb

Honored to be your new moderator

Post by Buckland robb »

Hi everybody

It’s my understanding that this form has been basically abandoned by the previous moderator when I was asked if I would be willing to take over and since I do fitness and nutrition at my dojo on a day-to-day basis, this seems to be a perfect fit, so whether it be weight loss, building muscle, or trying to defy aging I would love to try to help you out

I am fortunate to be certified in fitness nutrition and supplementation. The only thing that I can’t make you do his work out but I am watching.
emattson

Re: Honored to be your new moderator

Post by emattson »

Great to have someone certified aboard. While I have no formal education in fitness nutrition, I always add links to reputable web pages to my comments.
https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/ ... r-workouts

I agree that finding the discipline to do the work is hard. It can easily take an hour to prepare and cook a healthy meal, but grabbing sugary protein bars give instant gratification.
Erik

“Old minds are like old horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order.”
- John Adams
Buckland robb

Post by Buckland robb »

I think experience is the best teacher :)
gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

Welcome abord, Robb. Looking forward to some interesting and important discussions.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Buckland robb

Post by Buckland robb »

Thank you Sensei honored to be considered as a moderator , I need to be careful though tho every time I say sensei talk to text says sexy. Lol.

We don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea😂😎

Return to “Ancient Health Wisdom for Modern Times”