Happy Birthday, George!

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

chef

Happy Birthday, George!

Post by chef »

Happy Birthday, George!

Here's to a wonderful man. :new-bday:

Thank you for all you do and have done, as a great guy and wonderful martial artist...where would we be without you, George?

Hope your day is maaaaarvelous and this year even better.

Hugs,
Vicki

:multi:
"Cry in the dojo, laugh in the battlefield"
gmattson
Site Admin

Thanks Vicky. . .

Post by gmattson »

My Mount Dora students are helping Sue and I celebrate this evening. (Sue's birthday was the 4th)

Best,
George
Shana Moore

Post by Shana Moore »

May you both have an AWESOME day and celebration!
Live True, Laugh often
Shana
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Happy birthday, George. May you find good fortune in every way that is meaningful to you.

- Bill
Topos

Add My Best Wishes

Post by Topos »

George, a most wonderful, happy, healthy, and fun Birthday. Like Jack Benny, I can announce that you are still 39 years old, and holding. :)

If you need some help in blowing out the candles on your cake I shall be glad to accommodate ... but you might want to think twice, remembering when you told me to punch the lit candle on you desk in the 'meat locker' dojo in 1960 ... I took you literally as you did NOT say '"punch out the flame" ... the candle sailed across your desk onto your lap. Gasp. I still chuckle to this day ... always ask a mathematical logician in precise term. :) :)

Very best wishes.
Bruise Lee

Re: Add My Best Wishes

Post by Bruise Lee »

Topos wrote:George, a most wonderful, happy, healthy, and fun Birthday. Like Jack Benny, I can announce that you are still 39 years old, and holding. :)

If you need some help in blowing out the candles on your cake I shall be glad to accommodate ... but you might want to think twice, remembering when you told me to punch the lit candle on you desk in the 'meat locker' dojo in 1960 ... I took you literally as you did NOT say '"punch out the flame" ... the candle sailed across your desk onto your lap. Gasp. I still chuckle to this day ... always ask a mathematical logician in precise term. :) :)

Very best wishes.
Happy birthday. Sorry its late. I check in infrequently, but have really benefitted from this forum. And this does not mention the inspiration I drew from yours and your students books. I still like Rabesa's "running punch"

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”